Sunday, February 03, 2008

a tribute to my friends

talking to my friends or just plain instant messaging can leave me into an uttermost feeling of über euphoric.
really.

hahahahhaa
well...only if i'm talking to the right bunch

talking to LodiEng can be a awesome one. we can be lame and dumb while laughing at each other and ourselves while not feeling embarrassed nor afraid of being laugh at. we can talk basically about everything. and that is what makes it splendid. and she can always cheer me up when i'm down with a "MING TIAN HUI GENG HAO". or maybe with Lea, which can pretty much solves all my problem!!! yes Dr. lea, u can.. or maybe just start admiring at Burberry's trench coats while knowing we can't afford them (not now of course..right lea?). hahahaha. IM with ym is always fun because it's the one and only person which talks designers with me except Mr.Internet(if you count that as human XD). that will be the only time where i can mention names like TedBaker(is that a bakery? quote alen kiu), manolo blahnik, christian louboutin and ermenegildo zegna without ppl thinking it's some bakery's name :D. and eric which is kinda like my therapist or maybe counselor..seems like he has all the right thing to say all the time when i have problems :) and admire McD's fries and burgers with Alen Kiu..hahahaha which we always ends up having an ice cream literally at McD. while Norman will surprise me with McD while i'm at work. and go yumcha with the most awesome guy on earth...yours truly. and of course not forgetting the Su's. Grace and Tim are who i can talk anything to. really.


u guys are awesome,
i love my friends, i really weally do.

No comments: