Thursday, September 10, 2009

quickie.

Muse's album. 17th September. I am super excited. Previewed a few songs already, and I'm loving it.

School has been tough, esp when you're trying to catch up with everything. Sometimes i feel like my life is running 10000000mph. I needta slow down. Too much stuffs to do. This week is probably the longest week of my life. Friday couldn't have come sooner. I'm looking forward to another week of break =)

It's really frustrating when you try to do some questions but then you end up with a blank mind. I feel so lousy and useless sometimes.

Apparently i find it interesting while I'm tutoring. Don't know why, I just like it. Prolly it's the subject I'm teaching. Or how I have plenty of fun while teaching them. Problem is I just hope they understands! :(

Salvatore has new shoes! check them out at neimanmarcus.com some are really good. I have a soft spot for their sneakers. =)

Been having recurring dreams about christmas lately. Prolly it's because i miss the holiday seasons too much. I cant wait for december to come this year.

Wouldn't you do the same too if somebody has turned you down so many times, at some point you'll be like, "I'll go and make new friends". I just dont understand some people.


And that will be everything cramped in one =)

No comments: