Friday, May 28, 2010

=\

bahhhhhhhhhhhhh cant believe i spent my friday night at home!! watching re-runs!

but come to think of it, if you're staying where i am now you wouldnt have anywhere else to go as well at night. bah. i miss big cities and their nightlife.

but even that, having drinks and hanging out isnt too difficult right? =\

Lea, please come back to sibu soon. I really really miss having you around. Miss hanging around at your house laughing till our tummy hurts, miss having McD, miss having teas.

and i feel like, sometimes my friends here take me for granted, treating me like their chauffeur. and the only reason they'll invite me to stuffs is only cause i can drive them there. or that's just my thought. =( shrugs.

and some of them are seriously cheapskate. cheap as hell like seriously, omg.

No comments: