Friday, November 19, 2010

done.

After 8 months, approximately 240 days and many classes after...


..my work is officially done.

Today was my last day of work. It was very sad, let me tell you. I'd never expected myself to feel this way to be honest. If you were to ask me few months ago if I was excited for this day, I would've happily answered yes...





..but now it seems otherwise. Really reluctant to go. 


As I punched out my card for the very last time, the reality finally sank in. I was really gonna leave this school. No more coming early in the morning. No more getting ready for classes. No more exercises to prepare. No more looking forward to meeting the students. 


I managed to not show too much emotion when I said my goodbyes to all my colleague, who were all once my teachers. I was still laughing and making jokes with them. But when packed up my stuff and started walking towards my car, that's when I started feeling really sad. I took a last look at the classes where I used to teach, the stairs I'll take every single time, the hall where we'll have our assembly every single time..


..I took a good look around the school.


I am going to miss this place. Never for the reason of work, but the memories. 


Started out as a naive student, knowing nothing...


...leaving as a teacher, full of memories.




5 hoover. Thank you for the amazing experience. Most teachers dread going to your class, but I look forward to meeting you guys everyday. You all are amazing people. Indirectly, we all became good friends.


5 jujur. Thank you as well. You all showed me that nothing is impossible. You all were able to do anything. Thanks for all the laughter and joy. 


4 galileo. You all were the hardest to teach, in my opinion. Hyperactive and restless, instead, you all managed to teach me the meaning of patience and perseverance. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. With that, I thank you as well. 


and to 4 newton, 5 newton and all the other classes. even though our time together was short, but it was fun while it lasted. =) thank you as well..


Till we meet again. 

No comments: