Saturday, January 12, 2008

...

my mood is ruined.




today an angry customer came to the place where i was working.
and basically started shouting.
i think it was because they weren't happy with the cleaning service...saying that my machine ruined their "MADE IN CHINA" winter coat

seriously..made in china?


and they say they couldn't go traveling now..insisting that they couldn't wear that coat.
uhm...firstly u dared to buy that MADE IN CHINA thingy then why bother now? it's not like there's any difference.
and seriously a word of advice here...if u don't even have the money to buy a proper professional label made winter coat (eg: burberry or something cheaper like Banana Republic or Gap), don't bother to travel outside malaysia. just let ur broke ass stay in sibu.



and as i was saying, the old woman started pouring out complains....and you know me..i still have a tiny bit of impatience inside of me.
i didn't even care if she was the customer.
i shouted back
"WEI! I DIDN'T WASH THIS SO SHUT UP AND WAIT I'LL CALL THE WORKER WHO DID THIS!"

No comments: