Thursday, February 12, 2009

i've decided to use this as an update

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1) I love God, my family and my friends.

2) I dislike driving.

3) I prefer SUV over sedans. but my fav would be convertible

4) Cadillac SUVs. (refer to 3)

5) I can play the violin

6) I prefer tv series over movies

7) I prefer chemistry over biology

8) but I have a love-hate relationship for chemistry

9) I dislike maths

10) I tend to spend money when I feel sad

11) I dislike girls who disrespect boys/just plain rude.

12) I dislike getting into a relationship/prefer staying single

13) I dislike people who are bossy/nosy.

14) I'll like to be a doctor

15) I love the band Muse

16) Burberry as well.

17) I dislike too much questions to be asked

18) I don't really like Japanese foods.

19) I like to eat mutton, beef, scallops, mussels, clams, stuff like that.

20) I am not exactly adventurous and daring when it comes to trying new stuff(esp food).

21) I tend to sleep and wake up early

22) I do not like loud places such as nightclubs. Not exactly a party person. But chill out places such as lounge bar is alright.

23) I love Christmas over any other festive seasons.

24) I love beachside resorts. Or luxury city center hotels. 

25) When I stay in a hotel, I'll usually ask for as many soaps, shampoos and complementary teas and coffees and I'll bring them all home. XD

now you know me.

tag yourself if you want to.

No comments: