Sunday, February 22, 2009

lesson of the day

A quote strucked me while I was watching Brothers & Sisters today.

"Whatever pain all this is causing is worth it because the moment this is over you'll be so grateful for every screw ups, every dissapointments, all the uncertains because in the end it has all led you to what you want"

Which led me to imply:
Life may have been rough these 2 years. I was not able to get a scholarship nor was i able to even go to a college and instead i was left to face F6, one of the toughest years any teens would dread to go through but this is all going to pass because in the end, I will still be getting into an university. Then I'll be grateful for every single moment that led me to that.



it's a bit deep but at least it's meaningful.

I will get through this. I swear nothing will bring me down.

No comments: