Sunday, January 10, 2010

=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

this is traumatizing. bah. =((((((







D= upset.

edited:
everytime i think of it i cringe in fear. i swear, it was an accident. it was an honest mistake. everytime that moment flash through my mind, that scene replays through my head, my heart shatters. nothing else. you were so helpless.


this is very very very traumatizing.

edited part 2:
still very devastated. cant get over it. did not even sleep the whole night. cant help but feel super guilty. just the thought of it makes me feel sick to the core. still wishing it was just a bad nightmare.
i dont wanna talk about it. i dont even wanna think about it. i just want to get it off my brain, forever. but the scene just keeps on flashing through my mind., like a video on replay.

2 comments:

LeaLLY said...

what's wrong???? =((((((

terrr said...

omg lea if you were here i would have told you everything. then it would be less painful. thinking about it just makes me sick to the core.

i'm not a good person lea. not at all =((((

i really cant think about it right now. nor talk about it. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the horror. i'll tell you soon.