Thursday, January 07, 2010

i was *this* close (squeeze thumb and index finger together)

Seriously, I was super close to going to uk to study.


This is heartbreaking but imma blog about it anyway.


I had some help from those education consultant agency and they told me i can actually apply for a full scholarship to study pharmacy in either University of London(yes lea you read right.) or University of Sunderland. Like, sunderland is actually just a few hours away from london so yea i didnt really care where was it. I was just ecstatic to go study in UK. my ultimate dream come true.

 Then my dad did mention that if i can get a full scholarship to study in the UK he will allow me to go study in the UK and be willing to pay for the rest of the expenses.

So in the end I told my dad about the offer and he said it seems ok. Plan seems to be working. dream seems to be coming true. Finally!


....right until the part i told him the cost of the estimated living expenses.




then after a long pause..



*pause*



..he said no.

dream, ruined. again.

cause it was too expensive and was kinda heavy on my family's expenses. so yea. that i understand. totally. no hard feelings.  yeap

just that i cant help but feel sad. disappointed. I really thought for once my dream will come true.


but since my dreams nor my wishes had ever came true, it's no surprise that this one didnt work out as well. =\


well, back to reality.



i have a feeling for sure,
that i'll end up in a gov uni eventually.
those crappy unis. Dx

No comments: