Tuesday, March 23, 2010

choices.

Started work yesterday! And all the walking and standing is not doing any good for my legs. So soreee. =(

Anyway, I'm left with 2 choices for my uni right now actually. Both has it's own pros and cons.

Choice 1: Government University
I'll get to start my uni very soon, which is around july. I think I will definitely be offered a place in one of the universities I've chosen. But then i'll be doing MD instead of MBBS, which is bad. And I'll have to stay in the universities' hostels. DX

Choice 2: Monash's University
I get to stay in my own desired place. I'll be taking MBBS. Fees are all covered by JPA, so it's free of charge. But the problem is that it starts next year. And i am not sure if I will definitely be taken in as a student or not. I dont wanna waste a year waiting for the uni and in the end my application is rejected. =(

Both uni's fees are all covered by JPA. but then both requires me to be bonded to the gov for 10 years. so obviously monash's fee seems like a better trade since it's more expensive right? =D

So? How? =(

No comments: