Tuesday, March 02, 2010

=D

Anyhoo.

Been doing plenty of university application these few days and I've got to say, it's a lot of hard work!

Those who leave all the application thing to those education service centres, I envy you all! =D

Now I'm just planning on trying to apply for a good local university. Or scholarships from IMU. But well, if I fail in getting any of these 2, I think I might have to wait for another year to enter Monash's School of Medicine. Why do they have to start school so early. =(

And I still find it very surreal that I actually appeared on the local newspaper. Hahaha never in my life would I imagine myself on a newspaper. And our school took the trouble to actually paste all of the newspaper articles on the notice board. =X I swear i could have died of embarrassment.

But anyway, it has been an interesting experience haha. everything is well now. it's all good.

No comments: