Tuesday, October 05, 2010

of being overloaded.

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been busy for the past few days. Had so much to do that half of the times I thought I was gonna pass out! Anyway I'd survived and I still have 3 more days to survive for this week.. =(

The reason that I'm beginning to be so busy is because one of our school's maths teacher had just went off for her maternity leave and I am the one who is suppose to replace her - which explains the sudden influx of workload. Capped with my usual sit-ins and helping out with other teachers, I had one hell of a schedule to run about! Like for example, for this week most of the teachers will be off to other schools since they were appointed as the supervisors for the PMR examination. Hence I was assigned to cover 2 of the teacher's classes.  When I compared the 3 of us' timetables, apparently some of the time I am required to be at 3 places at once! i was like "wth?" so hence i told them no i can't do it but eventually they just gave me a few periods, which, if i add it up to my own classes, is still quite a lot. I have 6 continuous lessons for tomorrow =(

I don't know. Some of my colleagues are telling me that I'm being pushed around, easily bullied. But I dont want to be rude and say no to them! I mean, they were my teachers and I still feel like they are my superiors most of the time. bahh. headache.

usually after school i will have to go home and start working on tomorrow's lesson. i'll also have to prepare for the lesson plan and such. I have questions to go through and answers to prepare.

Yes I do like being busy as it keeps my mind off from certain things. I like having stuff to do and occupying myself with works. But sometimes it can be very hectic and wearing if the workload tends to get too heavy.

No comments: