Friday, October 08, 2010

troubled.

I seriously have no idea what I should do. I feel like every single step I make is not gonna be ok. =(

This is the situation. Basically I am teaching a Form 4 class right now and they are giving me a hard time. No they are not rude or anything. They are just really talkative. They talk and talk all the time, even when I am teaching. Even when I give them exercises to do they'll still be talking. And when I do finally ask them to pass up their homeworks some of them just copy from their friends. I feel like all they are doing is just taking advantage of me you see. And the problem is that I really want to be kind to them because I feel like if all their teachers are mean and fierce to them their schooling life is gonna be one hell to go through. In the meantime if i am not fierce to them I am afraid that they are gonna further take advantage of this situation. And when the final exam results come out I really dont wanna imagine what's gonna happen.

So what should I do? be nice to them but be fierce to them occasionally? I seriously don't know.

Meanwhile, my form 5 classes are making my life very much better. they are really a fun bunch of people. i look forward to their classes everyday.

I still have a week worth of lesson plan to type out. I have the final's testpapers to worry about, wondering if there are any mistakes in it or if every classes have enough copies in there. I'm still trying to figure out what am I gonna do for the Form 4 students considering only some of them want to listen to me doing revision with them. Half of the time I'm wondering if i will be able to mark the Form 5 final testpapers in time since the exam is just next week and maths is at the very end of the exam period. I'm thinking of the revision programme for the Form 5 students after their finals and what am I suppose to let them do. Most of the time I'm worried my boss is not happy with what I am doing and if the results drop this time I am the one to blame.

I know these sounds like a "no big deal" to any of you but i beg you pleasee don't judge me or criticise me because I am greatly saturated with criticism from my workplace, i dont need any more dosage of that thanks. Just let me wallow through my troubles and misery for now and I'll be fine later.

No comments: