Thursday, December 04, 2008

and i remembered what i wanted to blog

okay so yea. my buttocks still hurts but it's worthwhile if it's as tight as J.Lo's


anyway. i have this tendency to be extremely blur at times especially during maths classes during hectic times. and it doesnt help when im extremely careless (just look at my math's test papers =D). okay there was this two incidents:

Case A:
i was slicing the mango in half until when i accidentally sliced my finger instead.

Case B:
i was chopping the coconut in half until i chopped off my fingers i cut my finger..again.

nuff' said.

well the 2nd time was much more serious..blood was running down my fingers. the tissue i used to wipe off the blood was full of blood. even the floor was full of blood and i lost so much blood that i had 2 be sent to the hospital.
okay exaggeration. but the blood running down my fingers was true!
so a little plaster and a kiss and it was done.


oh which reminds me
oh how i love coconut's juice. sooo refreshing. and considering it has not been raining for quite a while now and it's so dry it feels like Armageddon is closing down on us except it drizzled a few times. so cold coconut juice is my fix. and it sure does help when you have a small orchard filled with coconut trees which can, quite frankly give you a never ending supply of coconuts. and i love chewing on the succulent flesh. yum. yum yum yum.

i hear cursing and swearing voices petty voices! =D


okay so i finally sat down and tried to type my biology research report and i had no idea it would be this difficult
lol no wait. it's just me being lazy


opens microsoft words

"so where do i start hmm? maybe the introduction. okay...definition of ecological research and purpose of it."


stares blankly into the air, wondering what is ecological research


ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

"okay maybe i should start from the core. chapter 1. Soil analysis. subchapter 1.1. Soil sampling technique. so far so good. now the intro. what is soil sampling technique?"


ZZzzzzzzzZ sumore.

"fine. Chapter 2, considering i've got the resources to copy from. Chapter 2: Determination of the density of plant species in a habitat. chap 2.1: quadrat sampling technique.v blablablaaaa......well that was easy. chap 2.2: line transect technique. Ha intro sumore now need 2 think again.


ZzzzzzzzZZZZZzz. *snort*

oh did i mention that my bro told me i mumbles, giggles and grinds my teeth while i sleep.

Mumbles - okay that's just creepy. what if i shared a room with someone and that roomate of mine freaked out to death just cause he had no idea what was mumbling

Giggles - even creepier okay!! like, laughing!! imagine that..

ZzzzzzzzzzzzheheheheheZzzzzzz

Grinds my teeth - OKAY THIS IS JUST PLAIn oh wait i do this all the time. oh well.

anyway where was i?
"oh ya. uhm.. next. chapter 3: determination of the types of soil organism. okay which one was the aquatic micro and terrestrial macro? tullgren or baermann? what is tullgren again? and baermann sounds rather familliar."

potty break and never continued

well wondering why i never continued? it's cause the telly was showing my fav show and then after the show it was 3:00pm which was my gaming time. then dinner-ed, bathed, and cell-grouped. then it ended with me, here.


okay i think that sums up what i did the whole year today and some day back ago or smthing i cannot remember.







lazy terrr: you're lazy

diligent terrr: that's contradiction. U'RE lazy

lazy terrr: but i'm you and you're me.

diligent terrr: -.-

lazy terrr: =D i love it when i win.



Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

No comments: