Friday, December 05, 2008

what holidays can do to a person

causes him to be able to update his blog every single day. sometimes even multiple post a day.


let's see. what exciting activities that has happen in my life that i can excite bore my readers to death

saves the draft so to continue later because the blogger once again, forgot what to blog about.

i have a feeling next year is not going 2 be a good year. it is going to suck so badly i'd wish i never took stpm.
dunt worry. imma make my 19 the best teenage year of my life.

anyway, why dont i bore y'all with my another attempt on homeworking!

"so lemme see. ah equilibria! should be torturing."

question 1:
1.713g of sodium ethanedioate were dissolved in water and made up to 250cm3.

what is ethanedioate???

When 25cm3 aliquots of this solution were acidified and titrated against potassium manganate(VII) solution, 23.9cm3 of this solution was required to complete the reaction

WTFF is an aliquots? and what acidified to what? HOWW? HA???

Calculate the molarity of potassium manganate(VII) solution.

X.X.....*died*

and that, generally would be the thoughts goin through my head in a typical day of a chemistry lesson. =D

then u said u wanna be a D. are u sure u can be a D o nottt?

okay fine, studying has always been an issue for me ever since i started F6. i had troubles understanding what the hell the teacher is saying half of the times, i never seldom finish my homework and i just stepped on a mosquito. yuck.

potty break.

well, truth to be said. i never thought of myself as someone bright nor smart. half the class would get a better position than me most of the time. my results were usually sub-par and i dont think i do well in any of the subjects. oh and please..i aint faking it. this aint no humility. this is the truth mannnnn.

random boring rants begin...HERE!

i think i have a major slight problem with my self-confidences. half of the time i think i suck badly in school. all of the time i think i dont look good which explains why im still single and sometimes i wonder if i'll ever find a high-paying job and a hot partner and travel around the world in my private jet.

okay so much for dreaming out loud

SEE i can blog about my life! shouldn't i post more on my wishlists so that people can randomly buy me stuff for free!

okay i have no idea what i am suppose 2 blog about anymore.
i want my Tommy Hilfiger's. i want i want i want.
why are u buying fake stuffs?
im getting myself an iPod shuffle. cause its small and handy.
the next time i'll be blogging is the time when something exciting that is bloggable happens.


lazy terrr & hardworking terrr: SLEEP!



No one's gonna take me alive.
You and I are gonna fight to survive.

No comments: