Friday, June 26, 2009

i think it is time for me to..

...sit down and type a proper post. My blog is getting old!

Well, life has been hectic. Very fast paced, everything just seems to be happening right before my eyes. Another week has passed and it feels like STPM is just right around the corner.

I can see it, I can feel it. I can taste it.
LOL randomness.

---

Still trying to get used to the 9 hours of schooling everyday. I'll usually end up too tired to study during weeknights. My revision plan is disrupted thanks to this.

I should really learn how to appreciate.

---

Now that all of my subjects' syllabuses have almost been covered, I've just noticed that there are plenty of things to study at once.

And i mean, A LOTTT.
I thought it was already plenty enough during the first few exams...
Imagine my mocks and STPM. Sigh.

---

H1N1. when will it ever end?

---

Friendship night tomorrow! and I'm in the praise & worship team again! woohoo!
At first I was reluctant, because I felt it had been a tiring week and I just wanted a break.

But now I'm glad I took the chance.

---

Tribute to Michael Jackson. R.I.P K.O.P

---

I would love to go on a getaway after my STPM. Langkawi? or Maldives =D=D they have amazing hotels and resorts. But expensive as well =(

---

I shall update more when something exciting happens in my life.

till then, cheers.


I called, You answered,
And You came to my rescue.

No comments: