Friday, June 05, 2009

quick update

K imma be quick on this one cause I have no idea what to blog about right now.

1) I should reduce my amount of hours watching E!

2) The kardashians are kinda entertaining. So is Miss Richard's Life's complicated.

3) I don't like people who constantly complains how boring their holidays are. Appreciate please darnit.

4) I would love to visit Hillsong Church one day.

5) I have not started on my holiday homeworks, nor do I plan to start on them.

6) Speidi is soo indecisive. Make up your mind already.

Cheers y'all. I am going to enjoy every second of my holiday from now on till the last day of the holidays. Can't believe it's going to be over.

p/s: I loathe going back to school. The class, the workloads, the people, the everything. Some of my classmates are cool tho.

No comments: