Thursday, June 18, 2009

lesson of the day.

Sometimes, all you need is an encouragement. That tiny push to keep you going again. When things get dull and dreadful, I guess all we need is that something, that special thing to keep us motivated.

I found my encouragement to hold on. I believe with every trial and pain, comes victory.

And my dreams and goals are what that is giving me the motivation to go on.
And don't forget God's strength as well!

I got my mid term exam results today. At least an A- for my Chemistry and Biology! Just like how I wished for.
Thank God.

Now the only problem I have now is to improve my maths and general paper. =(


And also,

School. 7 to 3:30. with only a half an hour break. They were suppose to start at 7:45 but then our principal decided to standardize everything.

Just a few more months.

Patience is bitter but the fruit is sweet.

No comments: