Wednesday, December 09, 2009

=)

I cannot believe it. This feels so surreal.



VERY very surreal.


Later on, I'll be having my PA paper 1.



Tomorrow I'll be having my chemistry paper 1, which is also my last paper.

 Which marks the end of form 6.

It feels like I have finally finish this journey. This battle. I've survived through the battle.

The feeling of accomplishment, it's unexplainable.

I feel like I've accomplished something very very big. =)

It has been a very very long journey.
I've reached my destination.

I have to say, it has been a very interesting journey. 2 years of intense rollercoaster ride. There were plenty of difficult times, but i have to admit, there were some amazing times as well.

Great teachers, great schoolmates, great friends who supported me. I cant help but feel blessed instead of feeling tired.

After all of this, do I regret going to form 6? I'll have to say no. I do not regret. Because there isn't anything to regret about. Even though I chose the road less taken, but I thought it was worthwhile. This experience has been very interesting. I've met some of the greatest teachers in my school, met some very interesting schoolmates and learned plenty valuable of lesson throughout this experience.


and i cant help but feel rather...smart =P hahaa

All in all, it has been a great experience. I would not have missed it for the world.

p/s: I thank my friends who have been great support throughout these times, even if I was a big whiny baby. The littlest support and motivation that you all have given me, I truly thank you all. No matter if it was a paragraph full of inspirational quotes or just a short "you can do it", I appreciate it. =) you know who you are.

 pp/s: I do believe i deserve a little break by indulging myself in some retail therapy after all of this dontcha think XD

No comments: