Thursday, December 03, 2009

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1) It took me 1 hour to finally be able to sign into my facebook account
2) ..and 30 minutes of non-stop attempt of signing into msn messenger.


streamyx. seriously?



i am not happy. not happy at all. if another streamyx technician asks me to check my IP and DNS thingy one more time i am gonna scream and yell profanities to him like there's no tomorrow which can put the person with the worst potty mouth to shame.

ahhaha jokes. please dont take me too seriously now. i think i am slightly insane.

But the complaints above are real! just the profanity part is..uhm..ahh nevermind.
 

anyway, on the other note..

I am leading another p&w session this sunday! after such a long time, I am starting to get worried. I mean, we are lacking musicians this week so I've decided since we've only got pianist, drummer and guitars (acoustic and bass), we might as well just do an acoustic session right? something very laid back and not very rockish. that oughta be interesting.

the problem is,
I have not sung for such a long time.




I tried practicing, and i realized i sounded like a teenage wailing banshee.


gulp.

No comments: