Saturday, November 29, 2008

erm.

i cannot believe november is over. but i can neither believe my fav month is finally here. and at the same time i cannot believe it's going 2 be january soon. crap.

im not sure but i think id always had trouble trusting people. no no not it's not them, it's me.
im mr paranoid. i think. :D

i'm filled with plenty of emotions now. happy? certainly. sad? a little. angry? dunno why. i need someone to talk 2. someone i can trust. someone close. someone who wouldnt betray. someone who would be ready to help.
i rather not pour out my feelings blatantly on my blog. might cause a stir.

tommy hilfiger. drool. droool. the polos and tees. soo classic. so simple. soo..perfect.




If everything'd stop
I'd listen for your heart
To lead me right to you,
oh and dont worry. i'm fine. =D (<- see happy face!)

No comments: