Thursday, November 20, 2008

tagged.

1. Name the persons you tagged.
anyone who is in my "mates" list (scroll down and refer to your right.)

2. Describe urself in one word.
different!

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
someone who really loves me

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
i dont think i ever loved anyone.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
that..would be humiliating LOL yea maybe.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
well it was nice knowing you?

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
then i wouldnt even be talking to him/her now would i? =)

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
never really. i just go with the flow. love isnt on my priority list.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
oh yes.

10. Long distance love ?
depends. but for me no.

11. Best place to cry?
i dont think i'll like 2 cry but if unforeseen circumstances occurs then toilet. nice clean toilet btw

12. Who do you love the most?
i would say God (& my family if i allowed to mention more than one)

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
i was rich and famous. LOL well if im not mistaken. couldnt remember quite clearly

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
i dont hate people. i get annoyed.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
nil...Serious!

16. The last person you had a beer with?
i..dont like beer.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Lea! and bunch.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
uhmmm....i think it was my chem students.

19. The last person you hugged?
my mum! *everyone say AWWWWW*

20. The last person you yelled at?
my scrabble mates coz i was losing.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
i'd never kissed anyone ohkay.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
gah i have amnesia...i think it was because i wasnt allowed to go KL.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
earn a whole loads of cash(& dont forget unlimited wishes!)

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
NEW YORK CITY! CAN I BRING A FRIEND?

25. Are you old fashioned?
in what sense?

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
uhm..my dream? my family? yeah

27. Five facts About Me:
-a boy

-vent my anger by spending money? (well some people prefer reading or writing..i just simply want to be different =))

-mean? heartless? smthing smthing?

-my other anger-venting technique is planting!!

-loves muse?

28. Five things that scare me:
-height

-roller coaster

-bankruptcy

-angsty/emo people

-horror movies?

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Lady Gaga&Colby-Just dance
Coldplay - Viva la vida

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
my family
God
my friends
money
pleasure money brings.

No comments: