Sunday, March 01, 2009

lesson of the week

I was basically feeling fatigued throughout the whole week, even after hours of sleeps and rests. My body felt like it was carrying twice the load as usual and well, I was tired. Simple as that.

On Friday night, I suddenly remembered this

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

I think it is chapter 11 verse 28 if I'm not mistaken. Someone countercheck please.

and I think you all should know what happened next.

So after praying, as odd and for some, impossible as it sounds, I just suddenly felt lively again. I was not tired anymore. It felt like someone has took all the burdens off my shoulder. It's hard to explain but I hope everyone understand what I'm trying to say here.

So yea, this is my story which I'll like to share this week, especially to those who are heavy-laden, be it emotionally, physically, mentally or spiritually.

That will be all.


It just felt like I've slept for a thousand years!!
Waking up feeling greatly rejuvenated

No comments: