Sunday, March 29, 2009

just a bit of rambles.

Have you ever felt so down and weary that even the prize or the reward that is waiting for you after all this hard work doesn't seems so tempting anymore? And you wish you could just give it all up now?



I'm willing to give up everything now. 

Why stay strong? In the end what does strong give you?







The battle will be long, and it'll be the battle of our lives. 
In the end we will stand as champions.


I don't think I'm strong enough to fight this battle.


The time will come for us to finally win.


Just hold on. It WILL be over.

p/s-If you have nothing nice to comment, then please don't comment at all. I'm stressed. I'm tired. Please don't make fun or insult. Encouragement appreciated. thks

3 comments:

phebe said...

Terr,
God is your strength...depend on Him..He will give you strength! I'm praying for you. Isaiah 40:28-31

terrr said...

hey phe yea great advice I should really depend on Him more LOLLL thankss

Ms. Dee said...

It's when you realise that you don't have enough strength will you recognised that it's God's strength you need to survivie ^^