Monday, March 16, 2009

why some of these people annoys me.

Oh okay so you say you've got some problem. You're sad. You need your friends to console you. Awesome cause there they are ready to help you out. But then you cuss them off, telling them to mind their own business. Hello excuse me but I think you were the one who wanted some attention at first okay if you don't want any why bother asking in the first place? And when someone is having some problem you claim that you're always the first to be by their side. Please don't make me laugh cause obviously you're just nosy and ready to bust off another round of gossips.

So you go clubbing? Wow wow I'm awed. So you can down glasses after glasses of alcohol? Cool? Don't think so. And don't go telling the whole world okay cause that will just make people think you're an alcoholic who needs to go to rehab. And you tell everyone you've met like, the hottest dudes in the club(wayy hotter than any guys you've known) and goes smooching them having a snogfest and sucking their face off? Think that is cool? I think that is stupid. You're just telling the whole world you're a cheap slut ready to get pregnant anytime. Harsh but meaningful, I know.

You think you're so good. You've aced everything. Well, not really. You think you're so cool. You've done some "things" that makes you a popular girl. And you think from then on your fame is gonna skyrocket up high and earn big bucks. So you look down upon us who rely on book and brain. You think school is unimportant. You blame every single teacher and classmates of yours for your bad results. You think those getting As in science subjects are just plain nerds with no life. Hello but reality check please. 1) You are not hot. You look stupid. 2) You think you're gonna earn big bucks with what you're doing now? Think again. 3) Blame yourself for not being smart, pea brain. and 4) I've happened to know some people who get brilliant results and have wayy cooler lifestyle than you.

Oh so you think you've got plenty of friends. You're famous. Everyone wants to be your friend. You take your time, follow your mood and chooses to be who you wanna be with. You be with those who you think fits into your circle. You ignore those who you think are lame and boring. And only when you're lonely and sad you then come looking for us. I'm sorry but I wish I've never met you in the first place. You know who you are.

You used to listen to some k-pop or j-pop songs. You were literally worshipping them. Okay fine no big deal. All of a sudden one day you've decided to turn 180degrees and start listening to hard and alt rock bands. I don't care. But when you start insulting us for COPYING you just because we listen to the same music then that is wayy hardcore man. You think we are just desperate to fit in so we're listening to what the cool people are listening to, and in this case, YOU? Give me a break. It's a free country. We can listen to whatever we like. And fyi, I believe we knew them way longer than you do okay.

okay I'm done. This has got to be the longest post I've ever written.
now i didnt mention any names so dont go assuming cause you'll make an ass out of you and me.

No comments: