Tuesday, March 03, 2009

quick update

Okay expect no updates from me for the coming days. It's exams time.

Just some short updates:-

1) Going to join a quiz. Will update on it if I manage to pass the preliminary rounds and get a free ride to KL. If not then let this be a vague memory.

2) Mouse dissection photos. Up on facebook again. This time my mouse had embryos in it and my friend had foetuses. I think we both need to go for confessions.

3) Jason Mraz live in KL tomorrow. CISSSS. And Sarah Brightman live in KL. This Saturday. RAHHHHHHHHHHH. (the vip seat for sarah's concert cost RM1000++. Talk about making bank)

4) Pete's new album. 13 days to go.

5) Holidays. 11 days to go. =DDD

6) The Hills ain't bad at all. I used to dislike watching it but ever since Privileged was cancelled i had to find a substitution.


:)

No comments: