Friday, April 03, 2009

update! uppppdaaaate!

Okay so I lost my internet connection for 2 days(ugh) but no sweat, I'm back! LOL 


Life has been... the same. Haha. Well there will always be ups and downs but I think I'll be alright with that. =D

Here's another quote that I took off from another tv series.
"You don't get to skip the hard part to get to the good stuff."
so true!

and thank you all for your support. From what I've learned this week,

-I should depend more on God. Pray harder. 
-Reward has to be earned. Good things don't come easy.
-I might feel pretty lousy sometimes but that's fair cause I'll get pass this
-Whatever pain that this is causing is worth it cause in the end I'll be grateful for all this because it has all led me to what I want.

that will be all.

No comments: