Wednesday, April 15, 2009

inspiration

lol remembered how i said that i would not update my blog in this month? 

Guess i'd lied. HAHAHAHA 
well anyway I see no reason not to. =D


Life has been..great. Everything is going well. I would be lying if I'd said that my life is perfect but yea there will definitely be ups and downs sometime. It's just how you look and handle them.

John Bevere said this last night, "When you complain, you are actually insulting God and what He is doing. And you think you can do better than Him."

WHO KNEW?
=X

anyway I've still got integration and carbonyl group quizzes tomorrow and Friday. Replacement day on Saturday. So yea actually I'm still studying 5 days this week even though we had Easter Monday holidays (yes for the first time!) and I was absent for school yesterday because there was a biology quiz on genetics i was sick. happyface.

oh and I'm cell group-less now. hahaha cause my cell group leader decided to blablablablablablablabla. So yea I just went to Aunty M's cell group last night.
GUESS WHO I SAW.
.
..
...
Uncle Mike and Aunty MaPing!! LOL talk about surprises!!
yea we were doing our group discussion until...
*ding dong*
S: I'll go get it

*whisperwhisperlaughlaughchitterchatterhahaha*

S: We've got company!

And BOOM! there they are standing right in front of me. 
Uncle Mike immediately came over and shaked hands with me. and discussion resumed.
After the discussion we decided to talk and do some catching up. The last time i saw him was around Oct 2008. So yea it's been a while. It's good to know that he's doing great. and the whole family as well esp adam. 
Might consider taking a trip to Aus before I decide to run away to Russia. =D

And now, let me leave you guys with two amazing songs from Steven Curtis Chapman. An amazing singer.


Remembering You - S.C.C.
This song was written as one of the many CCM songs to be included in the music album "Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
The title says it all, this music was inspired by narnia.


Speechless - S.C.C.

Till then. cheers.

No comments: