Thursday, April 16, 2009

hello again.

Well hi again apparently I'm too free that I am able to update my blog almost everyday.


Not exactly.
Studying for Chemistry quiz. Maths quiz was alright. I never liked the complication and the technicalities required. Call me lousy but I much prefer Biology and Chemistry over maths. smileyface

Anyway I still cannot get over the fact that how much my life has improved. Life just keep getting better and better. I'm actually looking forward to every single day. Call me desperately emotional but I'm living life like how I'm suppose to.

Oh and I'm thinking of adding Nuffnang's ad to my blog. Just to earn some revenue. Would definitely come in handy during uni years. NO I am not trying to get that Salvatore sneakers I've given that up long time ago. What I had learn is, "no more unrealistic demands." Period. although it would definitely be good to have it =X I'm just earning some side incomes for my days in university. Hmm what do you think? Suggestions and comments please?


till then. God bless.

No comments: