Monday, April 06, 2009

very inspired

p/s you can skip this if you want to.


I have no reasons to give up. 
I have no reasons not to continue.

I've accomplished so much. From almost failing everything to getting credits. And distinction is just a mere 10 marks away. 

Why not continue? Why not push on?

Come to think of it, to be able to accomplish so much, to be able to hold on for so long, it is really an amazing acheivement for me. I have never ever been this good in my schoolwork before. never.

Sure it can be tough sometimes, with people making fun of you for getting lousy marks.
Or how some people are "very sure of" that you are not going to make it through this or uni.
Or some people are just too selfish. 

But hey I've still got plenty of amazing friends to support me. And to think that some are actually rooting for me to ace this. 
It actually makes me happy. Very happy.
And confident!

I'm not going to give up. I am not going to leave this race unfinished. Or quit this battle. 

I have come too far to quit.

Thank you all for your amazing encouragements. It was definitely a confidence boost.


I shall complete and make it through this race until I reach the finish line. 
I will not settle for anything less.




this will be the last typing post of this month.
I shall concentrate on my study for now. 
But I might occationaly post videos. haha.
Till then, God bless. =D

No comments: