Sunday, April 19, 2009

comes the end of another week

Well from now on I shall try to post every Sunday night, just to record down the lessons that I have learnt that week.

The significant events that happened throughout this week basically revolves around me learning how to stop judging people and being patient.
Stop judging people. Everyone has their weak point. Everyone makes mistakes. We are only human. It isn't right to judge and insult other people's weaknesses if you do not want your own's to be insulted.
Patience. Not an easy thing. Especially when some people can really drive you up the wall. I used to get ticked off by really just the most insignificant things. Getting better now, i think LOL. Not very sure. But what I know is that I'm trying very hard to learn how to be patient and less hot-tempered. =D



I'm only human. I'm still trying to be better. Are you? =D

No comments: