Thursday, November 26, 2009

=D happy thanksgiving...

..to everyone. =)


My next paper doesnt start till next Tuesday so I'm grabbing this chance to get some rests. 


and to blog.


So, since it's thanksgiving today, just wanted to make a list of things i'm thankful for.

I am thankful for:-

  1. being a Christian. =)
  2. having the most awesome-est family and the best-est parents, bro and sis
  3. having the most wonderful bunch of teachers to teach me this 2 years of form 6
  4. going to form 6. not an easy task, but the sense of accomplishment is amazing.
  5. 10th of december! retail therapy!
  6. getting the adequate amount of blessings, not too much or i'll get spoilt and not too little as well.
  7. living in a country where natural disasters are rarely seen 
  8. not being born into a very very poor country. or living in poverty.
  9. having all the basic necessities in life.

and i'm also thankful for every single one of my friends!

if i start naming everyone, that might take me forever, and this post will get very tedious. so uhm, these are just a few people who helped me a lot this year.

adrian - my reliable chat buddy

louis - the wise guy with wise advice.

lea - for the tea! and being bestie numero uno

dory - the motivator.

xiao mei - best listener in the world. the most patient as well, always there to listen to my ramblings. =)

and many others. no i did not forget you. =) every little things that y'all do, i appreciate it deeply. 


so yea, happy thanksgiving. 

No comments: