Monday, November 16, 2009

hmm.

So, no more high school eh?

Class officially ended today. But still, the finals are in 2 days time. X.X

but then I finally got my wish, that is, to leave Form 6.

if you were to ask me, am i happy?




...i dont know how to answer.

Bittersweet perhaps?
Happy cause i dont have to endure waking up at 6 am in the morning and go home after an exhausting day.
Sad cause I am gonna miss the people. the atmosphere. the funs.

Kinda reluctant tho. maybe it's just me. =\

I'm never gonna return to that school again as a student. Just an outsider, or an alumni. LOL.


definitely gonna miss them awesome teachers. I'll have to say, after years of studying, the teachers were the nicest these 2 years. Never, did I come across kinder teachers than the ones i had these 2 years.

and i've met the bunch of funniest schoolmates i've ever met as well. Any conversation would usually end up with us either LOL-ing hard or bursting into tears of laughter.

=)

It has been a roller-coaster ride.

This year has been good. Well, sometimes it's bad(when it comes to exams) but then, most of the time it's good. =)

No comments: