Sunday, November 29, 2009

hmmm

so lately, i've been getting this question quite often, which is...
"SO! what are you gonna study next year?/where are you gonna go next year?"
Never did I imagine that it'll be...next year. I always thought it was 2010 but I did not realize that'll be next year. =X

anyway. So. what do i exactly wanna do?

I always wanted to do something that earns me endless amount of cash has something to do with heath-care or health sciences, such as medicine or pharmacy.

But looking at my results now, I don't think I'll be getting any MBBS from any school anytime soon(or anytime at all!). And so pharmacy it is. Besides, I don't wanna screw up my chance of getting a JPA scholarship, so i rather apply for something that's more...realistic. and which is more accessible. see? =D

But IF I do not get any scholarship (which I hope not), I will end up in one of those government universities (again, which I hope not!). Apparently my parents think the course that I am applying for is too expensive. Well, quite true tho. So scholarship. PLEASE!

Then again, IF my results sucks so badly that I can neither do pharmacy or medicine ( I blame stpm.), worse comes to worst, I will have to become a teacher. Yes. A teacher. What subject? Probably chemistry, the subject which i like the most.

BUT! I am trying to be positive! =D all my papers are, alright. So far so good. So I'm hoping for a miracle(actually, many miracles). I'm trying to not think of the "worse comes to worst" situation first. gonna stay positive. And I am quite sure God will help me. =)



uhm, so. are you not entertained?

3 comments:

Alex said...

hi..i accidentally found ur blog when i type jpa scholarship . blogspot . I think i should inform u that jpa scholarship has terminated.For more information , browse through http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7411&page=88

terrr said...

ohh. thanks for notifying. will definitely keep that in mind.

Kiana said...

hi..i found ur blog