Saturday, September 18, 2010

aftermath

A lot of things still have not sunk in yet, sometimes I'll still be looking for it, hoping to find it. It's still heartbreaking to think of it, I've got to be honest. And there are so many times I blame myself for everything. I just hope my dad doesn't get too upset at me for losing his 12 years old LV.

Yes I am still upset. I don't know what to say. I had quite a sum of money in there last night, was thinking of depositing it into the bank later on. They were all my earnings for this month's tutoring.

Now all I can think of is what if I had been more careful? What if I had done this, or what if I had done that instead? A lot of what ifs are going through my mind now.

it's really heartbreaking to lose so much stuff in one night.

p/s: dear mr thief. I hope you get salmonella and die. Better yet, I hope you get all the diseases in the world and live a painfully torturing long life and end up dead somewhere nobody can find you. And considering you're not a christian, you'll burn in hell eternally. cheers =)

pp/s: i know there are people who are more unfortunate than me in this world by a million times, but i beseech you not to judge me, please. For some of you, it may seems like it was just a wallet. You don't know me, you dont know what am i thinking, you don't know my feelings. So i beg you to not judge me. Just let me wallow in my own misery for now. I'll be fine, I have to be.

2 comments:

theboyy said...

actually how did it happened? where did the thief steal it? o.o
(and i'm really sorry to hear that :( )

terrr said...

hahaha yeah i am sorry to but it's okay. i'm feeling better now. not that upset anymore. =) i think it was me being too careless actually. I was at the library. i took out my wallet from my pocket and put it on the table to look for something, and then suddenly my friend wanted to talk to me so i turned away. when i turned back it's gone. plus, i was sitting at the edge of the table so any passerby could've took it. so yeah. =(