Tuesday, September 07, 2010

sorry everyone.

Hello readers! (IF there are even readers anymore HAHA)

Anyhow, really SORRY that I have not been updating my blog. Twas a really really busy and rough month. And the thought of blogging and having to use my brain to form sentences was just too much! Am so glad that finally there's a one week break or I'll probably collapse and end up in one of the psych wards nearby. LOL

Well, life has been..you've guessed it. Bleh I dont know why I keep getting myself into these kinds of mess, first Form 6 and now this. it feels like I can't give myself a smooth and easy year for a change! Bah! Anyway, workload is piling up, managed to finish off a few. Sometimes it's hard being too nice to people. I tend to forget how to say no and hence, been taken advantage off. I really should start learning to say no! These people are like vultures, constantly on a lookout for you, checking to see whenever you are free while hands ready with another pile of their own paperwork. Yeah, they expect me to finish their work for them. I KNOW I KNOW I FEEL LIKE A SUCKER LOL but well, they WERE my teachers! What was I suppose to do? Disrespect them? (Good idea now that I've come to think about it!) =( But thank God that is just the minority (mind you, even though it's just the minority, the cumulated workloads can easily wear anyone out). The others are really nice at least, respecting me as how I would to them. =)


Anyway, past few days I finally had the time to just think about stuffs (LOADS of stuff) and that got me thinking, do I seriously want to be a doctor? I mean I DO but, uhm, let me rephrase that. Do you think I WILL be able to HANDLE the stress? ahh much better.
I don't know, it got me pretty worried, listening to doctors and friends comment about med school and housemanship in the hospital; constant fire from the superiors, no working hour limits per week and earning a sad amount of money just for that. Plus, med school itself isn't easy either, with the constant burning of midnight oil and such. Really got me thinking, is it worth the pain just for all of these? Why dont I just settle for my 2nd dream? Do you really want to look like a panda?

Hello friend! You look just like me!

anyway, currently listenin to this rendition of Telephone by Lady Gaga

I really don't understand all these hoo-hah about Lady Gaga. Ok I know I've heard all these stuff about her but then I'm just listening to her songs! At least I'm not worshipping her or her musics or burning incense to her statue or something! Seriously that would've been freaky but I'm just listening to her music! Life would pretty much be very mundane if you can't listen to this or that or anything roight! 

Right. Till then.

No comments: