Sunday, August 23, 2009

and so it seems

Just when you thought that your life was going very well.

It has been a very long week.

Late sleeping hours, long revision hours, tiring exam week.
Crappy results, feeling like all the hard work you've put in has come to a waste.
Tons of homework to occupy my holidays.


Bah. The surprises that comes with life.

But what you CAN do is to learn and grow from all this..
and i'm still trying to figure that part out.


anyway, had a good night on Friday. Had an awesome party at miss cheery's house. She throws awesome parties. =)
\






=)


anyway. I'll be relaxing through this holiday week. Will try to gain all that r&r I very much require. I actually lost my biology holiday homework, which is very self-explanatory! LOL

cheers. =)




i know i'm not suppose to.
but i can't help myself.
what a bad timing.

No comments: