Sunday, August 30, 2009

nightmares?

I had nightmares for consecutive nights now. Let me just briefly explain some of them.

1) I woke up late for my first day of the STPM examination. The supervisor would not let me take the test and kept yelling to me, "It's OVERRRRRRR"

2) I could not do any of the questions(same exam), and I got horrible marks. Everyone was laughing at me =(

3) I dreamed that all my loved ones died. My best friends, my family. All left was me and my brother. We were sitting on a stone in a graveyard. And it wasn't those lovely graveyards with green grasses, nooo. It was crowded with big large deteriorated angel statues like those you'll usually see in horror movies. It was scary.

4) I was standing in a bloody cathedral. This one was just a short one but heck, a bloody cathedral. How scary was that. Woke up to a racing heartbeat and sweaty forehead.

and some other random nightmares. Seriously was it something i ate?

2 comments:

datuklouis said...

same here man, same here.

terrr said...

you also had a dream about bloody cathedrals?