Friday, August 07, 2009

whatsupwiththat?!?!?

K so did you all know that my school is one of the "Cluster School of Excellence" in Malaysia?

Yes i purposely emphasized on that word.

No no. not just a cluster school. it's THE cluster school of excellence.

and never forget the word EXCELLENCE!


I think it's actually pointless and I hope my headmaster doesn't know how to use the internet. or find my blog.

Anyway. What's the story.

Ever since our school managed to obtain that title, my headmaster has been showing it off. Yes like, showing off BIG time. Very peculiarly, that title always pops up in every single speech he gives or in everything he do.

And then I just heard that teachers are not allowed to, quote, "carry plastic bags in the school anymore". Why? cause it's not of high standards. Not classy. So what, we're suppose to carry LV from now on? And drive merz to school? Or prolly wear Armani suits and Ferragamo shoes from now on.

Please be more realistic my dear headmaster. Not everyone is filthy rich in that school. We don't live in the UES.
And if you wanna talk bout classy, why don't ya upgrade the classrooms and toilets first. Only when your toilet looks better than my bedroom then will we start considering your rules.

Good day to you :)

No comments: