Wednesday, August 26, 2009

your megawatt smile can definitely blind my eyes.

anyway, since it's the holidays now. i shall blog! before the hectic schedule returns =(=(sourface.

I like holidays. Freedom, rests, just the things i need after a tiring month. I'm just thankful for this holiday. Definitely appreciating these times more.
And it annoys me when those brats start complaining how boring their holidays are or how they hate holidays. I would really like them to be in my shoes for one day. =)
Missed my mega sales =( will have to wait till december.

I'm worried for my mock exam results this time. I got terrible marks for my chemistry. Not really upset anymore, just worried. Like, how am I gonna pass my finals with this kind of results. bahhh worries.

Most of the time I'm dreaming of the day where I can kiss Form 6 goodbye. Where I will not have to worry about my mathematics or having to write lousy PA essays. Or I'll dream about getting straight As maybe? =) well they are just dreams. nothing more. I'm just hoping that December can really come sooner cause I am running out of motivation to continue this race.

Oh and don't forget the nightmares. Once i dreamed that I didn't know how to answer any of the questions in my biology paper and I was ready to kill myself. Or how I woke up late to my exams. Those were not good dreams i tell ya.

Funny how I can't stop thinking about that person. =(




I thank God for the people who created encryption. Allows me to blatantly express myself without having the need to worry about anyone seeing it =)

anyway guess that shall be it. cheers and have a great week everyone.

p/s LV has a new line for men called Monogram Macassar. I think it's pretty cool but i prefer Damier graphite imo. check it out! =D

pp/s cant believe my english is deteriorating! bahh!


ppp/s hello there
they are too pretty. dontcha think?

No comments: