Wednesday, July 01, 2009

=D

We went to visit the courthouse today. The cases were all about immigrants who overstayed. The proceedings were kinda boring until the next case started which was about that guy who claims that he is the head of the mafia team in sibu, or so it seems. I mean, seriously, people actually think this guy is cool? And the case was something about gas cylinders and money and plenty of embezzlements and blablabla until we had to go back to school =(

Anyway, that experience made me kinda want to be a lawyer, or a judge! It seems kinda fun at first.

Of course, until I realised that I almost fell asleep just listening to the proceedings. Imagine a lawyer snoozing off while the other is talking. LOL that would not be cool. I'll just stick to what I want to be.

anyway, I've realised that I really should stop complaining about F6 and school and stuff. And I think the only reason I'm so depressed is that I'm afraid that I might do poorly in my STPM and thus ruining my chances of entering a reputable university.


But what I have learned is that God has a plan for us. and He plans the best for us. Sometimes we might not agree on His ways but the end results are usually very satisfying. So therefore, when we succeed, we praise Him. When we fail, we praise Him as well. Because when we fail we thank Him for teaching us a lesson and learning from our mistake and maturing us through the failures.

Thanks to L for the inspiration.

And cheers everyone.

No comments: