Wednesday, July 22, 2009

quick update.

1) been skipping afternoon classes for 3 days now. Gosh being able to have naps in the afternoon sure is good.

2) Inorganic chemistry is hell. Even tougher than physical chem.

3) My teachers(or do you also call them lecturers) are insane. One chemistry chapter in a day! and that chapter had 9 periods allocated for it, which means a week!

4) It rained for the whole morning today. Nice weather today. =)


Hmm. Nothing interesting. Just been very moody lately. Don't feel like doing anything. I feel under appreciated, I'm sick, I'm tired. Yes I am overly sensitive at times. I am paranoid and I miss my friend. Lea you MUST come back in December. And I really wish I can just fast forward the time to December right now.

=( no more motivation.

And today's biology test. I totally forgot what is haploid parthenogenesis and diploid parthenogenesis.

Blah why must form 6 be so difficult.




p/s i wanna go to LA!

No comments: