Monday, July 13, 2009

iranoutofideasfortitles.

weather = brightly sunny with a touch of humidity. In two words, scorching hot. Seriously I was just taking a nap until I woke up to a sweat soaked tee. Really really soaked. And my aircon was on fullblastsuperpower.

From 88 to 77 and now 66. LOL so much for getting good marks =(

Joel Mchale. Super funny.

8 hours of classes continuously is seriously energy draining.

Internet connection is seriously bad. Took me hours just to load a 4 minutes video on youtube. =(

Some people are seriously annoying. Either you learn to be patient with them or you just want to give them a punch in the face.

I really dislike vectors. I dislike pure maths. Whatever happened to 1+1=2.

So much things to memorize in biology. Which reminds me I cannot believe that guy is studying to be a pharmacist. I just hope he doesn't poison anyone due to overdosage. No offence but he just wasn't the wisest nor the responsible kinda guy.

I want a vacation. A break. A trip to the beach will be nice. or a highland resort. mmmm.

Is it just me or is there anyone else which is experiencing a scary obsessive craving for Christmas.

I like chemistry =)

Medicine or pharmacy.

And I believe by now you are bored with this post, but if you're still reading, I salute you. You are either downright bored or you find this interesting.

I've noticed that when I'm stressed. I eat. alot. preferably comfort foods such as donuts and snacks. fast food is also good. this is very worrying. esp the risk of getting myocardial infarction.

and finally, i shall leave you all with this.



mmm nice.

No comments: