Friday, July 31, 2009

thoughts

Do you agree when I quote, "When one is stressed, he angers easily."

Apparently all these stressed have lowered my patience level greatly. I can no longer tolerate some people :( still have to learn to be patient. So realizing that resistance towards some people are futile, I've decided to apply the best method. It's so true when they say silence is gold.

Less talk = Less conflict = Less stress. A win-win solution.

but people starts to think you're a snob
-----

Anyway any thoughts on this situation

I know this guy who oddly, whenever there is a hang-outs between friends, he will definitely be there. And as wel all know, there will always be food. But then the problem is that he never seems to want to pay! Not just once or twice but all the time! And not just that, considering everyone is just getting a quick meal or snack, he has a full 3 course meal. He orders appetizers, main course and side dishes! Plus desserts! And whenever everyone starts to pay, he just either keeps his mouth shut or he just tells the nearest person that he is sitting to, "Help me pay & I'll pay it back to you soon." Well it's fine if it's once or twice or a few times. But no! It's every single time! And apparently I guess his definition of soon = never. I don't know about y'all maybe I'm just being too sensitive but I think this is very shameless of him.

Thoughts? Should I just ask him to pay the next time? But then he never seems bring any single cent nor cash! And his parents are wearing Vuittons top to bottom.

-----

Anyway, some Form 3 classes are gonna have aircons in their class! I refuse to accept the fact that we, seniors have no airconditioned classrooms. I object! I WANT AIRCONS IN MY CLASS! But...ahh nevermind.

-----




No comments: