Friday, July 17, 2009

whisper, "hello, i miss you quite terribly."

So the weather is hot. Super hot. I have no idea where is the rain. The sun is super cheerful. and global warming aint doing any help either. We have to start working people. Or everyone might just die one day due to heat stroke.

Heard that maybe our afternoon classes will be cancelled! after our First mock exam! =DDD hoping for a miracle! keeping my fingers crossed!

Well why the sudden change? I assume it would be the continuous pestering by one of our very helpful teacher and some other parents.

And how 2 students almost passed out due to heat stroke yesterday afternoon. sad, i know. And me walking from the gate to my classroom would usually have me soak in sweat. Like after running in the field for 30minutes on a sunny afternoon.
Is that not a good reason to stop everything?

Keeping my fingers crossed! =D=D=D

2 comments:

datuklouis said...

ur title is so random!!!! haaaa....
good to know they'll be canceling it lah~

terrr said...

hahaha it's actually a line from a song lyric. =D

and yeup i'm really hoping it'll get cancelled. =D