Monday, July 27, 2009

nope.

You are not allowed to tell me what I can or cannot do.

You are not allowed to resist me from studying what i want. From taking the course I want.

I'll pursue whatever course I wish to pursue and you are not going to stop me.

The only thing between me and my wish would be myself. If that even makes any sense LOL.


p/s anyway does it annoy you when you wish to do something(eg: study some specific course in college) but then people around you aren't very supportive of you. Instead they discourage you and think you should do something else instead(or in other words, follow their advice). Bleh.



but am I being too stubborn?

2 comments:

simplyandOnly said...

follow ur dream... unless God has other plan 4 u...

terrr said...

yeup that is what i always tell myself =D