Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After 13 years..

I remember the first time I was on board of a plane, I was 7 years old. Sibu to Kuala Lumpur, via Malaysia Airlines. 

It was one of the most thrilling experience of my life. Since the flight was during sunset, the view across the horizon was amazing. And the view when we arrived at KL was spectacular. The lights, the skyscrapers, the night view of the city's skyline from the plane. 

Ever since then, I could not wait to travel to many more countries. 

During my trip to china, all my flights were on SQ. And I've got to say, Malaysia Airlines is still the best. 

Not that I have anything against Singapore (I ADORE changi), but then the service I get on SQ is just, not the same. I mean, it's good, no doubt. But then the cabin crews were kinda..uhm..hostile. The food was not that great, but the cocktails were amazing! LOL

Been with them since the ticketing days all the way to the ticketless eras. So, after 13 years, MAS still is my most favourite airline. Never failed me. Do you believe that even though I've flown so many times with MAS, not once were my flights ever delayed! Ha! 

And yes the meal is definitely nicer! hee!

And there's a reason why it has won more than 100 awards in the last 10 years! 


So yea, this post is mainly a tribute to malaysia airline. =) 


Airasia? hopeless. never will i ever be bothered to consider flying on airasia. a few bad experience and i'm through. =(

No comments: