Friday, December 24, 2010

I am very confused right now.

You told me we're on limited budget when I suggested that I might need to buy something. Okay I accept.


But you brought us to China. Which is confusing.


But you said that's for everyone's good. Everyone came home happy..


...who said everyone was happy? Half of the time I was scolded and blamed for things I did on accident or things that I did not do on purpose. 


You still allow S to buy lots of stuff, even when he's not earning money and all the money comes from you..


..but everything I buy comes out from my own salary and pocket money. You never did gave me anymore pocket money but that I understand. You have a tight budget.


but WHAT i really don't understand is that why do you all ALWAYS side with S whenever he has an argument with me. ALL THE TIME. even when stuffs I say makes some sense and his' completely makes no sense. You all's point blank argument will go on until I am left speechless..


..does that satisfy you? Am I really that useless? Don't I mean something to anyone at all? 



2 comments:

Grace.S said...

Hugs. I understand how it feels to be always in the wrong yet am completely helpless about it and have no one to vent to.

terrr said...

precisely. THAT is exactly how I feel sometimes.