Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Wanna Do When I'm In KL.

So I've been doing these mental checklist on what would be the things I really would like to do when I start my studies in KL. Of course, my priority would still be studying, but these are just the other things I would do during my past time/holidays.


I would like:-
a) to visit Putrajaya. I've heard it's one of the most beautiful city in the entire Malaysia.
b) to attend a performance by the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra.
c) to go and have drinks with my friends at Skybar. (For more info: Click here, and here)
d) to have a trip with my friends to Genting
e) to have a trip to Pulau Langkawi
f) to rent a BMW or a Mercedes and drive around town the entire day
g) to attempt a fine dining experience during the Malaysian International Gourmet Festival
h) to have a gym membership
*edited*
i) to visit Penang (and try out all the food!)


and some things which I really wish I can do
i) to never fail any of my exams
j) to never get robbed.
HAHAH!


Will update the list when I think of more! LOL

3 comments:

theboyy said...

go PENANG too! omgness PENANG oh PENANG LOL

terrr said...

OH YA HOR!!

theboyy said...

HAHAHAHAHA yeah ALL THE FOOD ;)