Friday, December 31, 2010

Helpless..

"   Please be informed that he just have to leave the situation as it is until the JPA office send us the list of JPA qualifying students."
This is why i feel so helpless right now. My ed consultant just helped me emailed a Monash representative and this was what I've got. 

I handed in my acceptance form at the beginning of the month and all I wanted was a clarification on whether they have received my acceptance form. This is because JPA asked me not to pay any of the fees first so that there will not be any double pay cases later. But then Monash insisted that in order for me to accept this offer, I must pay an initial fee equivalent to the tuition fee for a semester.

Hence, I gave my ed. consultant a call this morning, telling her of the situation. She understands, and she said she'll help me settle it immediately. So she sent them an email and this was the reply she got from them. This made me really restless. Yes I do worry alot. Now I am worried. What if things go wrong. This is like, my last and only chance of going into university. I am not going to ruin it.



I really need a miracle.

No comments: